Thursday, May 18, 2006

The "blessed" ones

Pretty people can do ugly things. It's one of those laws of nature that I have understood for years. If I ever started to forget that rule, even for a second, there always seemed to be some good-looking asshole ready to remind me.
But it's okay.
I'm not worried because I know that ten years from now, their awfulness will have caught up with them and they will be disgruntled wenches, pining for their glory days. They can have high school and the crap that goes along with it. I will be holding out for something better.
Karma is a bitch and so are they.
Firefly

3 comments:

Mark Base said...

Karma rocks!

Hey, thanks for the link on your blog. I'm honoured. I've reciprocated with one on mine.
Have a good one.

Undercover Angel said...

I agree with you. I've seen some very beautiful people who were very ugly underneath...

Haystacks said...

Yeah.