Sunday, May 21, 2006

Emo/Scenester mecca


That's it. I've done it. I deleted my Myspace account. Myspace may have been a sweet place to waste your time a year and a half ago when it was filled with nerds and it was your best kept secret; however, the face of myspace has drastically changed since that time and we all just need to accept it. The Myspace of today has become one big, screaming, Lollapalooza orgy comprised of desperate scenesters and emo boys and girls. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner.
It's like the fucking ghetto of the internet.

Myspace is offically dead to me.

1 comment:

Haystacks said...

Yeah, I must have deleted and recreated my friggen myspace a million times. Fucking Rupert Murdoch. You know he is perving on all thoes dumbass 13 year old girls pretending to be 18 year old strippers.