Saturday, May 27, 2006

"Lost" in the Moment

I know. I know. I'm a terrible blogger. I go on posting sprees for a few days at a time and then disappear for a week or two without saying anything. I know that some of you want to have my blogger license revoked but guess what? I don't have one! Ha! Bloggin' without a license!
So I know I'm a few days late but Im going to talk about the Lost season finale. You want to know what I thought of it? One word:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What the hell kind of half-baked, semi-retarded cop-out piece of shit finale was that? Magnetism? Fucking magnetism? You have got to be kidding me. That's what brought the plane down? You mean to tell me I've wasted the past two year of my life watching your show and that's the "big secret" that I've been waiting for? I hate you so much.
Questions I still don't know the answer to:
Where did the polar bears come from?
Why is Kate slutting around the island all the time? I think the only person she hasn't slept with yet is Hurley....and the black guy.
Why do Jack and Sawyer always have the same amount of facial hair every week?

1 comment:

Haystacks said...

CRAPTASTIC!......Best adjective EVER! I have to go use that now!

So Awsome!