Monday, May 29, 2006

The Prescription for Contentment

So, my medication hasn't been working all that well lately. I've been moody and really depressed. Tonight I thought I'd try something extra strength: Eating Dove milk chocolate until I'm sick and listening to James Blunt's Your Beautiful until my ears bleed. How is this my life?

*UPDATE*
My plan worked. I am too sick from chocolate to be depressed and I never want to hear James Blunt ever again. You would think with a last name like Blunt he wouldn't go the obvious route and use drug references in his music whiny bitch fest set to a melody . I wonder if he got laid by that girl he wrote the song for. Just something to think about.

5 comments:

Haystacks said...

James Blunt makes me want to stap someone with my Gun. My Zoloft has been working good latley. What do you use

Esther said...

I take Lamictal and Paxil. I've only been on them for a month or so. They worked fine for the two weeks.

Jack said...

Caution: alcahol may intensify the effect of this medicine

Esther said...

Actually, no it doesn't. If it did, I wouldn't have a problem, would I?

*And I hardly think you can consider B&J alcohol.

Haystacks said...

Yeah, it does not really make you drowsier either. Goddam Liars. Liars!

Why the hell did I write *stap* That is not ever a word. I meant to write *STAB*

I guess it could be a combination of words. Like "stab" and "strep (throat)"
Like, "I was really sick to I staped myself in the throat to make it stop. But it did not even work because then I bled to death and died. But at least I am not coughing anymore."