Saturday, January 12, 2008

2007: The year in Review

So. A new year. A new me, right?
I don't know. 2007 wasn't great but it wasn't completely dreadful either.
On the positive side, I started college in the spring semester and ended it with a 4.0. I overcame a lot of my anxieties about meeting new people and life in general (I'm not totally cured but I am getting there). A guy show romantic interest in me (there's some hope for me after all). I went to New Mexico. I decided what I want to do with the rest of my life. I had some great classes in the fall semester and came out with a 4.0. I was hired for a job that I start in a week.
As of the negatives, the guy that liked me turned out to be really creepy and there was no way I wanted that kind of drama in my life. (This caused me to lose a bit of my faith in men. Is there anyone out there for me?) After spending a few months in TX, *Lee* was put into a mental hospital/drug treatment program and I was so freaked out about that I started losing my hair. My nephew was diagnosed with epilepsy and continues to suffer from the medication he has to take. This caused untold amounts of stress for my sister. I wish there was something I could do to help.
So yeah.

Dear 2008,
Please be gentle.
All the best,
*Firefly*

No comments: