Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So Sleepy

I'm at the school's computer lab right now surrounded by sleep deprived and caffine craving indeviduals attempting to add and drop classes and print assignments. Muy loco.
Speaking of crazy, It's been an absolutely insane couple of days around my house.
My brother has been in the hospital since Sunday night. We are not totally sure what is wrong. The doctors treated it as if it was a cocaine overdose but his tox screen came back clean. Now he's locked in a psych ward and it looks like he'll be there for a while. If ya'll are the praying type, now might be a good time.
My classes are going okay. I'm loving the Biology 101 so far but the Human Anatomy sucks. Just sitting in the lab for 3 hours kills me.
I have to go but more updates later.

1 comment:

GirlAtWork said...

Thanks for the comment. Hope everything turns out ok.