Friday, February 29, 2008

The Countdown

Ten Things to 10 People
1. After three years, I still miss you.
2. I don't know what I would do without you.
3. I wish I would have known you better while I was growing up but I forgive you for not being there because I know it was beyond your control.
4. I love you but you can't just walk out of my life for four years and then expect to come back and have any say in who I am with or what I do with my life.
5. Please stay clean. I don't know what I would do if something happened to you.
6. I don't say it that often but thank you for always being there for me. I know I take you for granted and I'm sorry. I love you.
7. I just met you but I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
8. How did we grow so far apart?
9. I want you to be happy, even if it isn't with me.
10. Treat him right or I will kill you with my bare hands.

Nine Things About Me
1. The very first thing that I do when I get home from school or work is change into my sweats.
2. I love my job.
3. Even if I won the lottery, I would still go to school. I would need something to do in between writing poetry at Parisian cafes and studying art in Italy.
4. I am deathly afraid of geckos.
5. I don't really like going to movie theaters because I always end up sitting in front of the douchebags throwing popcorn at the screen.
6. I love reading. Seriously. I love it. My idea of a perfect afternoon is just sitting by a window with a cup of tea and a good book. Nerdy, huh?
7. I love Greek food.
8. Canned biscuits scare me. Really. I think that it's the "POP" that freaks me out.
9. I make and collect prayer beads.

Eight Ways to My Heart
1. Make me laugh
2. Tell me your secrets
3. Fill the ackward silence
4. Give me hugs
5. Talk to me about art and books
6. Be passionate about something
7. Take pictures with me
8. Understand, or at leave least, don't make fun of, my love for Michael Buble

Seven Things on My Mind
1. I need to do my homework
2. I have to clean my fishtank soon
3. Stephen Lynch is hillarious
4. I have to wash my dog
5. I think I have something in my eye
6. I can't wait for sushi and bowling on Sunday
7. My stomach hurts.

Six Fears
1. My loved ones dying
2. Not being connected to God
3. Going to hell
4. Not being good enough
5. Dying without having been in love
6. Germs

Five Turn Offs
1. Apathy
2. Ackward silence
3. Lack of passion
4. Stupidity/Ignorance
5. BO

Four Turn Ons
1. Green eyes
2. British or Austrialian accents
3. Artists and musicians
4. Nice smile

Three Smileys
1. ^_^
2. >.<

1. Write a book
2. Travel the world

One Confession
1. My "ice queen" attitude is just a front to mask my extreme trust issues. At least, that is what my therapist says.

1 comment:

Krys said...

I just stole this from you.
Thanks lol