Monday, February 18, 2008

Today

Woke up at 5:30am after ignoring my alarm clock for half an hour.
Left the house at 6:15am.
Got to school at 6:35.
Studied for my biology test.
Took biology test. Pretty sure I aced it.
Psychology. Blah. Learning process. Cognative something. Pavlow and his dogs.
Math. Blah. Something with slopes and functions.
Anatomy Lab. No quiz. Yay!
Got to dissect a sheep heart. An odd mixture of disgust and fascination.
Flirted with really cute but totally gay lab partner.
Went to work.
Got paid $7.50 an hour to do my homework. Sweet.
Read the first two chapters of "The Bell Jar" by Sylvia Plath.
Realize that I am almost out of my teens without having read any Sylvia Plath.
So much reading, so little time.
I'm not as well read as I should be.
Got home at 4:30pm.
Changed into my jammies (pajamas).
Napped for a few minutes on the couch.
Ate dinner.
Channel surfed. Thought about doing home work.
Read another chapter of "The Bell Jar".
Desided that home work can wait until tomorrow.
Going to bed now even though it is only 8pm.
'Night.

No comments: