Friday, February 08, 2008

Traveling Toys and Meeting Bill Clinton

I'm so doing this:

Yeah. I'm going to get a sweet ass toy and just start takig pictures of it at random places. I won't be able to make it to Easter Island but, damnit, A&P Lab, here we come!

Now I need to find the perfect toy and get my memory card back from my sister. I'm holding her book, From Panic To Power (an awesome read, by the way), hostage until I get it.

Oh and Bill Clinton will be at *local college* tomorrow later today (I just realized it's past midnight). I have to work during his speech but you can bet your ass that I will duck out when the my boss isn't looking. I mean, Bill Clinton!!! How cool is that?

In retrospect, I probably should have posted about Bill before the traveling toys.

Oh well.

1 comment:

Elke said...

People should read this.