Monday, March 31, 2008

The Healing Power of Sleep

Have you ever just been completely unmotivated to finish something?
Well, my psychology scrapbook was due Today. I needed to summarizes 20 articles relating to psychology and put them in some kind of creative presentation. It is 15% of my final grade in psych.
I finished it this morning at 3am.
Showered and was asleep by 4am.
And the alarm clock went off at 4:50am.
Yuck. I mean, I didn't actually get up until 5:30 but still, yuck.
I didn't even go to work today. I told my boss and she said to go home and get some sleep. Which is exactly what I did.
Because what good am I as an English tutor if I fall asleep and drool on papers I am suppose to be helping with?

1 comment:

Mister1337 said...

I can relate. Although, I have never put off something like that, I hate not having enough sleep. It stinks. Sometimes when I wake up I wonder what good did sleep do if I wake up tired.