Tuesday, April 29, 2008

On the plus side of being a nervous wreck...

...I've lost 5lbs. That's always nice. But I think my diet of coffee, sugarfree gum and stress had alot to do with it. I have so much work left to do before I can find the time to breath. I even canceled a gyno appointment today so I could stay home and nap.
But why would a teacher assign 15 chapters worth of homework? It's totally beyond me.
Oh and I have to finish my job application by monday as well. I got my referance letters but now I need to type up the cover letter, update my resume, and write the essay they want.

But on a more positive note, I bought myself a present. It's a sweet-ass Vera Bradley bag. Seriously, the coolest purse/tote ever. I'm getting mom one for mother's Day (the day after my birthday).

No comments: