Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm chill like that.

I don't have a lot of time to post because I can feel my eye lids starting to droop and I still need to take a shower before going to bed so this will just be a quickie.

*Lee* moved back home on Sunday. We have yet to see if this is a good or bad thing. He looked just awful when he got here. He had lost so much weight and had a horrible infection on his face. The infection has since cleared up and he is now eating like a horse (or a vacuum...insert whatever analogy you deem appropriate).

Work is much, much better than it was the first few weeks. I have relaxed a bit and I am trying not to let the little things bother me so much. Get go with the flow, right?

I don't really know what I am doing yet this weekend. I need to go out and do something fun. Maybe the mall or a bookstore or something. We might get a little crazy and go to New Orleans. We'll see. :)

1 comment:

Jordan said...

You should update, like now please. K thanks.