Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Work and Bones

Hey everyone. This is going to be quick because I have to leave the house in 15 minutes to go to work. :/
I had a day off yesterday because regular classes started at the college and we would not know what rooms the program's classes would be in. Yeah for the three day weekend!
And how did I spend my weekend you ask? Sleeping, wearing pajamas, and watching "Bones" on AOL video. I love that show but it gives me bad ideas. Like, "I want to stay in school for another 20 years so I can be an anthropologist" or " I want to start a complicated relationship with an FBI agent where we deny our feelings for each other until one day we end up having sex at a museum." That hasn't happened yet, I don't think. I bet they are saving it for sweeps.
Wish me luck.
Including today, only 24 more days to go.

No comments: