Friday, June 20, 2008

You don't look the same without the familiar background.

Have you ever gotten so used to seeing someone in a particular setting that it kind of startles you when you see them somewhere else?
That happened to me today.
We took a college tour of LSU today and while I was sitting in the union I hear, "Hey *Firefly*." I thought it was one of the kids but when I looked up, I saw a guy I worked with at my college's learning center. I had no idea he went to school at LSU too. He said that he had to go take a test and he couldn't talk but it was good seeing me (I know, it's always good to see me).
As he was walking away, I couldn't help but think, "Wow. He has a nice ass."
The next thought: I don't think he was wearing anything under his basketball shorts.
I don't think I will ever be able to see him again without wonder whether or not he is freeballing it that day.
That could make work a little awkward when the fall semester rolls around.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

See, this is what your blog needs. More mention of genitals. In fact, that's what EVERY good blog needs.

Krys said...

I agree with jordan,lol.
But yeah this has happen to me before...wit my high school english teacher. What? He was just turning 21 when i was like 17/18.Ran in to him in the french quater lol