Saturday, July 26, 2008

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things…

(Try to say the title of this post in a singsong voice…it makes more sense that way)

  • Goat cheese and apricots
  • Sleeping pills
  • Red grapes
  • My water bottle (no more plastic bottles...better for the environment…plus I refuse to pay $4 for bottled water like I did when I saw "Get Smart")
  • Comments on my Blog
  • Pixdaus (really cool photography) http://www.pixdaus.com/
  • Faces in inanimate objects…like here: http://flabbergastedly.com/?p=96
  • Aged White Cheddar Kettle Corn from Popcorn Indiana….yum
  • Katy Perry's song, "I Kissed a Girl"…try your best not to read too much into that
  • Old Saturday Nigh Live episodes…and when I say old, I mean back when Will Farrell and Jimmy Fallon were on it
  • Nan Ryan romance novels
  • Photos from the turn of the century to the 1950's
  • Blogs that are updated everyday
  • Dr. Bonner's Magic Soap in Peppermint
  • Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm…not the Honey Lip Balm though because it feels kind of gross
  • Time elapsed videos on Youtube that show flowers blooming and mushrooms growing….don't ask
  • Reading the favorite things of my favorite bloggers J

No comments: