Friday, August 15, 2008

Productive

It has been a really productive day so far...and it is only 4:30. I guess that is what happens when you wake up at 4:45 in the morning...without the help of an alarm clock, I might add. My clock was set for 5:50am but I bet it. Plus, I hate the sound it makes so any morning I don't have to wake to it, I win. It is a "natural sounds" alarm clock, so instead of an awful buzzing sound or something, I wake up to equally awful cathedral bells. Yuck.

We left the house really early and bought school supplies this morning. All I needed were a few binders and some black pens because I still have some stuff left over from last semester. Plus, I bought some regular folders last week. I didn't want to get too much last week because that was when EBR school started back and all the stores were absolutely crazy and I didn't want to get stabbed over a red pen like it is the last one in the universe. "That's my protractor, bitch!" :::stab::: No, thank you.

I also went to the school's book store this morning before work and bought my books. Three books. All paperback. $400. And the worse thing, I will never use them after this semester. Why do they have to update them every year? It's ridiculous. I mean, come on. Do you honestly think I am going to read that psychology book after the final? No. But mom did get some really cute highlighters that look like syringes. Too cute.

more.later

No comments: