Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Skipping class and getting a cold.

I just totally sneezed 10 times in row. Gross.
But that is besides the point.
I have an Anatomy and Physiology test on Monday on basic histology, bone tissue, muscle tissue and nervous tissue. And the lab practical is on Wednesday and it covers all of the chapters we have done so far this semester.
So I didn't go to work today so I could spend some time in the library studying. I even skipped my statistics class. Funny story (well, not really)...I told the girl who sat next to me about it.
Me: You would be so proud of me. I skipped a class today.
Her: High five!
Me: I spend the time in the library studying.
Her: Give me my high five back.
The teacher came in and asked how we were feeling today.
Her: Some of us are less tired that others because we skipped a class.
I guess she pointed at me.
Teacher: You skipped class?!?!
Me: Yeah. But I hate that class so it was okay.

No comments: