Friday, October 31, 2008

Update

Currently listening to: Lenka's "The Show"
Currently watching: The Chronicles of Riddick
Currently doing: Anatomy homework...what else?
Currently wearing: Clothes...and a lime green pimp hat...Happy Halloween
Currently feeling: Blah

To Do this weekend:
  • Seven chapters worth of lab reports
  • Joint and muscle notes
  • Muscle flashcards
  • Read 2 chapters in Psychology of Development
  • Clean my fish tank
  • Clean my bedroom
  • DUST....it is so gross right now...
What I am Thankful for:
  • Making a 100% on my Statistics test
  • That the psych teacher reduced the number of service learning hours from 20 to 15
  • The amazing steak I just had at Outback....and the chocolate raspberry cake...And the really good company...also the waiter was totally cute.

No comments: