Wednesday, November 12, 2008

*&%^

Okay, Douchebag. You are officially on my shitlist.
I tolerated your complete and total arrogance because I figured, "Whatever. We work together. What can I do about it?"
I thought maybe that was just the way you are because you are trying to prove how important you are or as a defense mechanism because you have no friends or some other psychobabble reason.
Today, I realized that you are just an asshole.

Him: So, Firefly, I've got a joke for you.
Me: I'm not going to go to hell for laughing at it, am I?
Him: No, no, no. So what do you do when your dishwasher stops working?
Me:...
Him: You hit her.
Me:...
Him:...
Me: Yeah. Not funny.
Him: Oh, okay. Well Maybe we can change it up to work for you. Um...what do you do when your provider..
Me: No. I make my own money.
Him: Okay. What do you do when the person who's car you drive..
Me: No. Doesn't work either.
Him: What do you..
Me: Yeah. You should probably walk away now...
Him: {walks away}

Oh and another gem of his: "I can't talk politics with guys because I get angry at them but I'm okay doing it with girls because I think, 'Oh, that's so cute. She has an opinion.'"

Fucktard.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I'm a guy so I guess I shouldn't be so emphatic about this, but I totally am. I fucking hate guys who have such archaic views about women. Just because you have a penis doesn't mean you have a brain. What pisses me off most about it is the fact that he thought you'd find it funny. That you would just sit there and laugh at his cute little jokes about your gender. Fuck him. Fuck him up the ass.

If it makes you feel any better, I hope he gets herpes.