I thought I should write and tell all of you that I haven't died in some awful textbook incident.
Finals are upon us and I am swamped.
College is like fucking quicksand. At first, you try to be optimistic about it. "Oh, this isn't so bad...someone will come rescue me soon." And before you know it, it's up around your neck and you are freaking the fuck out.
I have class tomorrow, Friday and Monday and then three days of finals.
What's on the agenda for the next three class periods?
- Anatomy test (central nervous system and the senses)
- Anatomy lab practical (muscles, central nervous system, and the senses)
- Psychology presentation...I'm seriously not looking forward to this
- Three psychology journal entries
- Two humanities tests
- Humanities photo project...not so bad
- Two chapters of Statistics to cover before the final