Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Psych Final

Just finished my Psychology of Development final. Yep. Nothing like talking about Freud at 7am. I think I did pretty well on it.
I do have a few grips though.
  • Why would you think that the final for your 7am class would start at 7:30? The schedule has been posted online for weeks, sent out in the email by almost every teacher, and the times for the individual classes are on Blackboard. Almost 5 people walked in at 7:20, thinking they were on time. One even said, "We're not late. Ya'll started early." Um....no, sweetheart. You're the one that has a fucked up sense of time.
  • if you know the final will be at 7am, and the book store doesn't open until 7:45, why didn't you get a scantron yesterday? Or even on Friday, when the class last met? Next semester, I'm charging for mine. How much is it worth to you?

No comments: