Sunday, December 07, 2008

Weekend Update

  • I don't care how many times I have seen "Live Free or Die Hard", I will never get tired of seeing Timothy Olyphant. He is without a doubt the sexiest villian ever. I don't know. Something about a totally hot computer hacker hell bent on the distruction of the US must get me all hot and bothered...I seriously hot I don't end up on a government list for saying that.
  • Put the tree up today. Blah.
  • I saw Four Christmases today. Cute. Sorta funny. Really predictable. I'll give it a C.
  • Tomorrow is my last day of class. After that I have 3 days of finals to deal with. I think I'll be okay. :)

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I would asume the anxiety is the cocaine. Also I plan on updating many times shortly I finally have gotten some inspiration. Also saw Four Christmases a week ago, was it just me or was it like only twenty minutes long? I swear it was really short. I gave it a D, and then I realized how hot Reese Witherspoon is despite her pointy chin and upgraded it to a C plus