Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm having a very difficult time trying to put into words what I am feeling right now.
Everything feels so different that it did just a few days ago. It was like a battle of epic proportions was reigning in my mind but now all the dead bodies have been cleared from the fields and the daisies are starting to grow again. I know. That is a morbid analogy.
I haven't felt this way in a very long time.
Clear.
Yeah. I think that is a good way to describe it. I feel clear.
For the first time ever, it is as if I am in the right place at the right time and this is what I am suppose to be doing. That the path I have chosen is, for once, the right one and that it won't lead to a dead end or a pack of wolves.
Things are falling into place. And I am excited to see where this journey is going to take me.

No comments: