Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One step closer...

I took my HESI test last week. Basically, it is the admission test for the nursing program at the college. A 75% is required to be considered for the program.
My scores:
Math 94%
Reading Comprehension 87%
Grammar 96%
Vocabulary 96%
Critical Thinking 860/1000
My average was 91.8%. I know a girl that got into the nursing program with a 85% but she also had a A in Anatomy &Physiology 1, while I only have a B. And from the rumors I have heard, the A&P grade is weighted pretty heavily.
All I know is that it will basically be a waiting game until mid-June, when the school sends out the letters.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

My sister is going through the same thing right now...she just passed the nursing exam but doesn't know yet about the actual clinicals part. I guess we'll all see won't we?

Thanks for using words in your latest post...I appreciate it.