Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Still Here

I'm not dead. I promise.
I have just been so busy lately.
My schedule:
Anatomy class, study, study, Art Final project, Art group project, more studying, another anatomy class, TEST, quiz, quiz, TEST, Art class, Humanities class that makes me want to cry and makes me question my ability to be a nurse, Anatomy class, cat dissection, study, study, TEST.
Yeah. That's pretty much it. Also I have to fit in sleep, food, and regulation of bodily functions. Plus we can't forget to schedule in Bones, Dollhouse, or cry sessions for any of the following reasons: being lonely, wondering why the fuck I want to go to nursing school anyway, being tired, feeling stupid, not getting enough sleep, not being able to find a matching pair of socks...you know, all the usual reasons.

No comments: