Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Make Me Smile [Part II]

  • Seeing my sister and nephews this past weekend
  • Harry Potter books (I'm on the 4th one)
  • Looking forward to spending this weekend at my aunt's place
  • Silly Internet caption photos, as evident from this post.
  • All the new friends I made in Microbiology this summer
  • Starting the nursing program is less than 2 weeks
  • Smooth Away. Yeah. It actually works.
  • (Finally) Washing my makeup brushes
  • CVS.
  • Nursing textbooks
  • Financial aid
  • Trident Splash gum in Peppermint Swirl [yum]
  • Essence of Beauty makeup brushes
  • My new watch with a second hand and military time.
  • Passing all my summer classes (2 A's and a B)
  • Mom's boyfriend buying me a Juniper Bonsai tree
  • New school supplies
  • Vaseline Healing Hand Cream (best lotion ever)
  • The dictionary app on my Ipod Touch
  • My planner
  • Quesadilla Explosion salad and Strawberry lemonade from Chili's

No comments: