Sunday, August 30, 2009

New Semester

Hello, my loyal readers.
I know, I know. I have been terribly neglectful of all of you. If you were children and I was your crack whore mother, the state would take you away from me.
(Please don't hold me responsible for the previous analogy. I am tired and slightly delirious.)
The semester stated two weeks ago and it is starting to get pretty intense. We have our first nursing exam this week and I have assignments in both my sociology class. Here is my course list for this semester:
  • Nursing Fundamentals
  • Introduction to Sociology
  • Contemporary Social Problems

As nice at it is to have only three classes this semester, the Nursing Fundamentals class is 6 credit hours (translates into 10 contact hours) plus an addition 3 hours in the practice lab (which we schedule on our own time). Yikes.

And my song of the moment: Click Here for 40's-style Jazzy Goodness

No comments: