Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bits and Pieces

I passed my physical assessment check-off this past week. Score! Even with a male partner. Even with me freaking out and my heart going a million miles a minute (actually, it was 108 bpm). We have our second exam this week and our dosage calculations exam (pass/fail...must make 100% on this to pass) next week. I think they might be trying to kill us. On the brighter side, I will be learning how to give shots this week. They are actually going to trust me with a shape object. How crazy is that?!?
I love Hulu. Seriously. I don't ever have time to watch TV shows during the week. I am either too busy studying or too tired to remember when they come on. Now I can watch Mercy, Bones, and Flashforward whenever I take a study break. Awesome.
I have Lady GaGa's "Paparazzi" stuck in my head, I just watched the video on Youtube and I just have one question...Are those 3 blond guys the same ones from Daisy of Love?

Firefly

No comments: