Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Catching a Quickie

I don't have enough energy for a real up date so here goes:
  • I passed my first nursing exam. 83.6%. It's not an A (it's actually a high C....weird grading scale) but I'll take it.
  • I also passed my vital signs check-off. What out world! I can take your blood pressure and your resperation rate! (I also know that your O2 sats. should be >90% on room air).
  • Care plans are the work of the devil.
  • The workers at the Barnes and Noble at Perkins Rowe are not very helpful...or friendly. Maybe it's just the way they are but, no matter, I won't buy from there again.
  • My usually 3.5 hours of sleep a night just isn't cutting it any more.
  • There are a few of my classmates that I am absolutely in love with...and a few I'd much rather to have never met. More on that later. :)

No comments: