Saturday, November 07, 2009

Britney in the Library with a Nursing Diagnosis Textbook

Story I forgot to tell ya'll:
On Wednesday after clinicals; I went home, ate lunch and then went to the college to finish my careplan that was due on Thursday morning. A friend from my group called to ask me what I was doing and I told him where I was. He drove drove to the school and we sat on the third floor of the library for 3 hours, working out our diagnoses for our clients, all while listening to Britney Spears coming from the laptop speakers....in the library. I felt like such a rule breaker.
It might have been the most fun I have had this semester.....which is kind of sad.
Anyway, I have been listening to "3" by Britney Spears for a while now and I think that I feel safe in saying that I believe it to be about threesomes. Yeah. Your welcome for pointing that out.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

YES! I am now not the only person I know that blogs about Britney Spears. But enough of what I think about Britney Spears, what do you think about Britney Spears? Speaking as someone, who recently breathed in the same air as Britney Spears, I can say that yes "3" is about threesomes. Are you getting down with 3P?

Firefly said...

Jordan, doll, I would be over-freaking-joyed to be down with even 2P right now. Sadly, that is not the case.
But in all seriousness, BritBrit can be pretty awesome. :-)

Jordan said...

Maybe you should put an ad out on Craigslist? Although I'm not sure that will get you a threesome, as much as it would get you dismembered. So maybe not the greatest idea.