Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Have Coffee. Will Travel.

Good morning, everyone. I just wanted to tell you all that I am not dead. School is wrapping up for this semester within the next two weeks and I should be back to posting on a slightly more regular basis.
On the agenda for this morning is my Fundamentals of Nursing HESI (Health Education Systems, Inc.) exam. It is a standardized test that you have to take and pass to get out of each level of nursing classes. Super fun. On the plus side, it is only 50 (or is it 55?) questions, so it shouldn't take forever to do. Afterwards, Mother Dearest and I are going to do some shopping for Thanksgiving. Hopefully; while we are out, I can pick up the 6th Harry Potter book because I am almost done with the fifth. Yay!
I'm such a nerd but I know that is why you all love me so much. :-)

No comments: