Sunday, November 01, 2009

Super.Girl

When it comes to fashion, I am a pretty simple girl. My everyday uniform is jeans, a t-shirt, and hoodie. It's easy, comfortable, and not at all complicated for when I have to leave the house by 7am. But today, I saw this:
OMG. Want. Want now.

If I were ever a superhero, this would be my costume [I would have no real powers but I would look awesome....and really, isn't that a power all by itself?]. Seriously. It is so beautiful. Plus, the name Luly (the designer's name....Luly Yang) kicks ass. My next pet will be named Luly. I would say "my child" but I am not having kids....so pet it is.

2 comments:

Jess Mendez said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

Sincerely,
Jesse

Jordan said...

You're right, that is kind of beautiful. Although, I'm not sure where you could actually wear something like that. Although it would make a pretty amazing Halloween costume. I know this girl, who went to a bar with me on Halloween once, and she was completely covered in multi colored feathers, and said she was a parrot. It was awesome. But also, you might be able to wear it at a masquerade/swingers ball. Something where no one's allowed to know your name, and you are required to wear a mask, and have some kind of plan for contraception.