Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The *I love you more than...* Game


I love you more than all the stars in the sky.
I love you more than all the fish in the sea.
I love you more than dreams, and starlight, and all that other poetic crap.
I love you more than Lady Grey tea on a cold day.
I love you more than seeing fireflies in the city.
I love you more than shopping for school/office supplies.
I love you more than dancing to Lady Gaga when no one is watching.
I love you more than reading Harry Potter on a rainy day.
I love you more than writing dirty limericks in public.
I love you more than origami butterflies.
I love you more than realizing I am not the girl I used to be.
I love you more than fairy tales, magic, and leather-bound books.
I love you more than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

How much do you love _____ more than?

♥Firefly♥

2 comments:

Matthew Emmert said...

I love ____ more than reminiscing over old blink 182 songs.

Co said...

Lovely ending.

I apologize in advance... but this post made me think of some of the skits they do on "Little Britain", and I love sharing that show with people. Here is the first one that comes up in a Google Search.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ous7WdFhIb8