Friday, December 18, 2009

Stuff That Doesn't Deserve Its Very Own Blog Post

  • If I ever get a chance to change my name, like if I enter Witness Protection after I see a mob hit or something, I want my last name to be *Darling*. My other two choices are Stone and Belle (pronouces like Bell....but with an e on the end). I have seriously put a lot of thought into this.
  • I bought a new pathology book yesterday, which was honestly the highlight of my day. My bookshelf looks like a medical/nursing library threw up on it.
  • For an hour two days ago, I narriated my life in song. I also made Lee's girlfriend cry from laughing so hard because I started singing about them arguing abut Mafia Wars on Myspace. It is one of those *you had to be there* stories.
  • It just occured to me today that James Cameron and Kirk Cameron are not, in fact, the same person. When I saw the preview for James Cameron's Avatar, I thought, "Isn't that the guy from Growing Pains who pimps for Jesus now (my pet name for Christianity)?" No. No, he is not.

No comments: