Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Things I'm Loving At the Moment

  • Not So Humble Pie's Petri Dish Cookies. For some strange (and slightly horrifying) reason, I have the strongest desire to bake these cookies for my microbiology professor. But serious, how awesome are these things?

  • Tis the season for colds, flus, and over all crappy feelings. Why not try Gala's Magical Guide to Getting Well? [Includes a fabulous recipe for a boozy *magic potion*]
  • Since I have become obsessed with Facebook over the past year, I was happy to find Lamebook. I can honestly say that not of my friends are that bad [and neither am I].
  • While we are on the subject of FAIL, check out Yahoo! Answer Fail. I didn't even realize that people could be that stupid. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.
  • How to Improve Your Reality. Because can't we all use a little improvement in that department?
  • Emails From An Asshole: Don't Even Reply. I have a link to this guy on the sidebar but I thought I should list his site in this entry. Basically, he replies to postings on Craigslist and has crazy conversations with the people who send emails back. Believe me, it is a lot funnier than how I am describing it.
  • Owl Tattoos. It is exactly what it sounds like.
  • Gay Rights protest signs. I sincerely wish that one day, very soon, there will be no need for them (not because there are no longer any gay people, but because they have equal rights and protections under the law....just thought I'd clear that up).

2 comments:

Matthew Emmert said...

the "you're welcome" seriously, legitimately, and unequivocally...made my day.

Austin S. said...

I love dontevenreply.com Thanks for sharing :)