Monday, April 12, 2010

Just Say It - Beginning of April Edition

  • I am so happy that the good guy got the girl for once. You two make the cutest couple ever and I sincerly hope it works out between ya'll. Plus, if it doesn't then there would be a friend divorce and I just couldn't pick sides.
  • I might be young but I am old enough to know that you are missing out on something amazing. Have fun being single.
  • The past few weeks have been crazy and my head is in a weird place right now. I hope I haven't blown it with you already.
  • You are a pathetic, disgusting old man. Please go back to Ohio and that that other one who thinks BR girls are easy with you. You can leave the guy with the glasses and tattoo, though. He's okay.
  • You are the craziest chick I know and I love you. I had no idea when I started this journey that I would meet my best friend/sister/partner in crime. We might have had a little too much fun now and then but you have seriously kept me from going over the edge this past semester. Thank you for the pool lessons, the guy advice, and the laugh*so*hard*it*hurts moments.

No comments: