Monday, April 26, 2010

Signs I Don't See

Hello. My name is Firefly and, apparently, I don't handle stress very well.
I get really quiet. People notice. They ask what's wrong and I say nothing.
I don't hide it as well as I thought I did, either.
When something is wrong, it is written all over my face. My friends say that I get a look in my eyes, one that seems as if it is saying "Everything has gone to shit and I have no idea what to do."
Yay. That's pretty much the right idea.

The worst part is that I really have no idea what is wrong with me right now. I mean, I only have a week of clinicals left so there is light at the end of the tunnel. Rich is home from the hospital and seems to be better. A hot motorcycle cop blew me a kiss yesterday in traffic.
So why do I feel like my world is starting to cave in?

No comments: