Friday, May 21, 2010

Your Love Is My Drug...also crack is my drug too.

Yes. The beginning part of the title is a Kesha song. Don't judge me.

Dearest Firefly.

This is your common sense. I know we haven't spoken much over the past few months but I really need to talk to you before you do something we both regret.

  • Learn to burn bridges. There is no reason to have an ex's number in your phone. Hell, in that case, burn the bridge and torch the villages on both sides.
  • While we are on the subject of ex's, stop emailing and calling them at 2am. It will never end well. It only serves to 1) prove to them that you are, in fact, just as crazy as they thought or 2) puts you back in touch with them (which you don't really want, do you?).
  • Wear high heels even if you are worried that the guy you are with might feel insecure. If it makes you feel sexy, go for it.

No comments: