Monday, May 24, 2010

ZOMG. Links!!1!

  • The Best of Craig's List. It's like the collected psyche of all the perverts and hipsters in the world. Awesome.
  • It seems like everyone in the blog-o-sphere has gotten a real life outside of the Internet and no longer posts their adventure for the world to see. This makes me so sad. :-( But I have discovered a new favorite blogger who also illustrates her posts (to drive home the point). Hyperbole and A Half. Click it. You know you want to.
  • The Vice Guide To Giving Head. This is exactly what it sounds like. Definitely nsfw.
  • How to Grow Hops. My next project.
  • I have the worst time getting to sleep without some noise in the background. That is why I am so happy I found this website: Sound Sleep. This past semester, I also used it while I was study because flute music, rolling thunder, and raindrops where much less distracting than the music I usual listen to while doing homework.
  • Oh, Oatmeal. You did it again. This is why I love you. How The Male Angler Fish Gets Completely Screwed.

7 comments:

Matthew Emmert said...

oh yes…recurring dreams of an ex-gf, just wonderful. you wouldn’t have any super secret nurse/doctor/medical way to get rid of ‘em would you? preferably in pill form ;)

dustyfloors said...

That Vice guide interests me... Damn being at work.

I just want to know what new/cool moves I should be expecting next time I get a beejer.

Firefly said...

You know, Jim dear, I learned quite a bit from it. And I can't wait to try out my new moves. Damn being single/not having a boytoy on call. lol

Jordan said...

What the what is this? A new favorite blogger? I checked out that site, and are you trying to tell me that you think her crappily drawn comics are better than my badly photoshopped photos? This is ridiculous. I want a recount.

Firefly said...

:::gasp::: I feel like I have been caught cheating.
Oh, Jordan, you know I love your badly photoshopped photos. You will always be my MOST favorite blogger. :-)

Jordan said...

That's all I want to hear.

Firefly said...

I should have known you were just fishing for compliments. But it's true. ;-)
How was our nation's capital?