Monday, June 28, 2010

accidentally amazing

hello my darlings
I have been feeling a tad bit down lately
so to cheer myself up, may I present

*ta-da*

accidentally amazing: Or 10 reasons why Firefly is awesome

1. I am loyal, trustworthy, and I’ll take your secrets to the grave.
2. I give a really great massage.
3. I have a pretty good memory. Details usually don’t escape me.
4. I read people very well, and tend to notice things about them that others might over look.
5. I am a fabulous cook.
6. I am really accepting of others.
7. Once I set my mind to something, I am going for it.
8. I am not usually afraid of making a fool of myself if it means making someone I care about smile.
9. I have my witty moments.
10. I am secretly a pretty awesome belly-dancer.

So, why are you accidentally amazing?
♥Firefly♥

No comments: