Tuesday, June 01, 2010

The Good and Bad of It

Positive
  • Home safe and sound from my long weekend in Pensacola
  • Get to see the best friend/partner in crime today after almost 2 weeks
  • Rediscovered my love for Blue October [Seriously. Go listen to "Do You Ever Wonder." Do it now. I'll wait.]
  • Drew the chemical formula for serotonin from memory
  • New episodes of Futurama on June 25!!!1!!11! ZOMG! Totally having a geek out moment, I am so freaking excited! [Please let there be lots of Kip and Zap and the crazy old cat lady.]
  • I am so over WhatsHisName. It was totally the antidepressants that had me feeling like that.
  • I'm wearing a new bra and it makes my boobs look awesome. Talk about a confidence boost.

Negative

  • Surprise (!) drug test that has to be done today or else for the nursing program. Not really worried. Just puts a kink in my plans.

Don't you love it when the good outweigh the bad?

No comments: