Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kiss'N'Tell

Hello my loves
shall we get started?
I'll go first
  • Is anyone else besides me geeking out over the new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows trailer? I seriously cannot wait for November. Til then, I will reread the books. [sigh]
  • My natural curiosity is starting to get me into trouble. Google is just an enabler. I swear. It is really scary how much you can find out about someone by just knowing their name. I might have found an old flame's home address. Opps? The worst part? The old flame lives a bit too close for comfort to the new flame's favorite hangout. Just pray they don't start trading stories.
  • For the love of God, don't Google the term "figging." Just trust me on this one, okay?
  • Also, please don't ask me how I know not to Google the term "figging." [blush]
  • This picture of a drunk seagull makes me smile. Mostly because he looks like he is having a great time from just half a beer. It also makes me feel like less of an alcoholic. ;-)

3 comments:

CaLLie.ANN said...

Oooops. Googled "figging". I couldn't resist.

...but I can definitely resist the actual act of figging.

Firefly said...

Haha. I hope you are not scarred for life. ;-)

Matthew Emmert said...

Just saw the Deathly Hallows trailer last night at the Eclipse midnight showing. Got a serious case of the goosebumps.