Monday, June 14, 2010

Oh, little Palm Centro, why do you hate me so?

I'd like to start this post off my apoligizing to anyone who has received an odd text message from me in the past two months or so as I am rapidly becoming convince that my phone either:
A. Hates me
B. Is possessed by the devil

It seems that lately, my phone is taking the most suggestive of my text messages and sending them to the wrong people. Yeah.
The text messages are in no way illicete or anything (or contain pictures, thank god) but when taken out of context and sent at 1am, one could make alternative assumations about what I mean when I tell someone "Thanks for the offer but I don't think my bed can hold more than two of us comfortably." For the record, the the girl's dog just had puppies and she wanted to know if I would like one.

But then again, it could be me not being careful enough about who I send messages to.

No comments: