Tuesday, June 15, 2010

omgwtfbbq

I have not been doing enough in the past few weeks to warrant a proper blog update so i suppose this quickie is all ya'll get for the time being:
  • Why do I have three bottles of hand sanitizer on my desk? Seriously. It is starting to get a little ridiculous.
  • Can I tell you guys how much I love Blogger's new template designer? It is pretty damn cool. Don't be surprised if every time you visit this page for the next month, there is a new design. It takes me a while to figure out what I like.
  • I decided not to do any classes over the summer. This is the first time in three years that I have had the summer free so I guess that it means I actually have to get [:::gasp:::] a job. And because most of the hospitals in my area are currently in a hiring freeze, it looks like my options are pretty limited.
  • As much as I love my brothers, I need to move the fuck out of this house. Honestly. Living with them is a nightmare. You would think a 19 year old and a 26 year old would be so damn stupid, but alas, they are. Not just stupid; but angry, occasionally violent, and just a total drag to be around. No wonder I need to be on fucking antidepressants.
  • I just realized that Excredrin Extra Strength contains the exact same amount of acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine as Excerdrin for Migraines. Mmm. Clever.
  • I have been on a country music kick the past few months (blame it on one of the girlfriends), so don't be surprised if the summer playlist I post (eventually....hopefully before summer is over) has a lot of that kind of music on it.

2 comments:

Marlena said...

Yessss a non-fashion blog. Finally. Just so you know I'm not following you just bc you followed me (I hate it when people do that, too network-y). I just think your really funny and so i'll be stalking your blog regularly :)

Spencer said...

I know not all nurses are bad,and I am sure you will be great. But I hope you understand that I live in hick valley. The closest thing to a mall is Wal-Mart. And is the smallest one I have ever seen.
Until Next Time.

-Just Another Helping Hand