Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bedtime Musings.

Hello my doves.

  • I want a pet named *widget*. I don't know if it will be a rabbit or a turtle or a betta fish but it will be named Widget and he/she will be loved.
  • Today was a rough day. I need to go to the doctor. Feels like things are starting to unravel again. Terrible, terrible timing.
  • Even though today was rough, I am still thankful.
  • Graduation is 290 days away. ♥
  • Have I told you all lately how much I love you? You guys seriously make me smile. If any of you are ever couch surfing in south Louisiana, let me know. We'll listen to music that we would never admit to loving and bake brownies. It'll be a blast.

Good night. Sweetest dreams.
xoxo
Estelle

PostScript

Dearest Cat: Thank you. Thank you for calling me Estelle during our conversation earlier. I wore a goofy smile on my face for several hours afterwards. I feel like I am not only becoming the person I am suppose to be but creating the woman I want to be. It makes me very happy that I can share this experience with you. I love you. :-)

5 comments:

CaLLie.ANN said...

South Louisiana?
Damn. All this time I thought you were in Utah and I would one day run into you in the Nursing world and we'd be life long friends.

Sigh.
...if only...

Estelle Darling said...

Oh, Callie darling, don't worry. When I graduate, I plan on doing some traveling and Utah (for some bizarre reason...lol) is on the list.
xoxo
Estelle

Catherine Click said...

Aww Estelle, you know I love you too. I know I don't comment much but always know I am keeping up and reading. I'm rooting for you big time sis.

P.S. Do you think you could update the link to my blog in your sidebar? I have my very own domain now and I'm not using Vox anymore. http://www.catscranium.com

Love you!! <3

Jordan said...

How do we live two hours apart, and yet have never met? A travesty.

Spatial Anomaly said...

Thanx so much for the comment I apreciate it.