Friday, July 30, 2010

Broken Hearted

darlings
I ♥ all of you

But honestly, why does dating have to be so freaking difficult? Not just dating but even meeting passionate, funny, available individuals who share even some remotely similar interests?
Grrr.
Part of me is just saying 'Give it a rest, girl." I am seriously thinking about going back to my "no-dating" policy that I had when I first started school. I mean, I only have a year left. And it'll keep me from falling for anyone and getting my heart broken in the mean time (that sounds so ridiculously sad).
Why do I bring this up now? A guy who I really liked told me a month ago that he had just gotten out of a five year relationship and wasn't ready to get back into the dating scene yet when I asked him if he wanted to grab a drink sometime. Last night, he told me he had met someone and might be in love and if all goes right, is going to get married.
What??? But....I mean....you just said last month....WTF? I didn't say that, of course. I told him I was happy for him. I am...but I guess I'm kind of bummed out that he didn't give me a chance.
But, who know? He might have been a complete tool.
Whatever.
Thing will work out exactly the way they are suppose to. I just have to be patient.
xoxo
Estelle

By the way, If you were wondering what my lips taste like, I wear EOS honeysuckle honeydew lip balm. And it is, for lack of a better word, the bomb.

2 comments:

Marlena said...

hahah love the ending, because you know, we've just been wondering for ages.
That's such a complete bummer though, it's the worst feeling when you realize you've been passed over. I have a sneeking suspicion that this kids a douche though, obviouslyyyy there are better things waiting for you out there. It's all in the plan :)

Estelle Darling said...

Oh, Marlena, honey. This is why I love you. :-)