Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Don't ya love a good quickie?

oh, sweeties
care to dance with me?

  • I found my karaoke song. "Best Days of Your Life" by Kellie Pickler. It is just the right amount of country girly angst and badass-ness. Totally fab. I mean, don't get me wrong, if I actually do ever sing karaoke (highly unlikely without massive amounts of booze first), I would probably butcher the hell out of this song.
  • I tried the new pretzel m&ms. wow. it was like an orgasm with chocolate and salt and crunch. Yum to the 10th power. At least.
  • I want a tattoo on my left wrist that says "expecto patronum" in white ink. I just do.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Me and my friend were going to get tattoos that said "Wingardium Leviosa", but I chickened out. She ended up getting it though.

Mikhail said...

pretzel m&ms are indeed quite fantatic

Estelle Darling [Formerly Firefly] said...

Jordan, come to Baton Rouge and we can get our HP tats together. :-)