Thursday, July 15, 2010

Estelle, RN

hello my loves

It seems that the past few weeks, i have had the truly awful habit of waking up an obscenely early times. Like 4am. Yeah.
The most interesting thing happens at 4am. My mind is often the clearest it is all day. Probably because I can can think about is "&%!&* GO BACK TO SLEEP $#(^@&"
But this morning, something occurred to me.
In less than a year, I will be a nurse. [If all goes according to plan]
Three courses: Maternal-child nursing, and Adult Nursing 2 & 3.
20 credit hours.
Two semesters.
omg


Not bad for a girl who did this on a whim.

2 comments:

CaLLie.ANN said...

So jealous of you.
SO. SO. SO. Jealous.

Estelle Darling [Formerly Firefly] said...

Oh, Callie boo, you are going to get there. Some days I feel like I am going to wake up and find myself a year and a half in the past, sitting in my A&P class and that all this time has just been a dream (or nightmare, depending on the day).
I cannot wait until you get in because I wanna read how it is from someone else's perspective. :-)