Monday, July 12, 2010

Gossip

Oh my darlings
It is so very good to speak with you all again
How I have missed you

First off, hello to Jonathan (you are totally rocking the shaved head, doll), Callie (love the new tat!), and Chloe (thanks for the link, sweetheart)
Welcome to Word Lust. ^_^

So as you all know from my last post, I spent the fourth way out in the country with a few members of my extended family. It all went well except for an incident on the last day of my visit. Basically, my aunt found it necessary to tell my cousin about a post I made on Facebook one day while I was bored. I said that I wasn't sure if I should get a tattoo or a tongue ring. I meant the tongue ring part as a joke but she took it literally and started asking other members of my family their opinions on the subject.
So every one was asking me why I would want to do that to my body and if I knew what having a tongue ring meant. I, of course, being the oh-so-sweet-and-innocent dove that I am, lied and said I hadn't a clue about what it means. ;-)
So thank you, Aunt I, for trying to make me the BJ-loving whore of the 4th of July. Love ya too.
I don't know what it is about being so far away from the city that makes people feel the irresistible urge to gossip. Honestly. I will never understand it and I almost don't want to. If I wanted someone to know something about me, good or bad, I would tell them myself.
So I did the only thing I could think of in such a situation: I defriended my Aunt from Facebook. That'll show her.

4 comments:

ChloƩ. said...

Thanks for the shoutout :] My link is astwobecomethree.blogspot.com.

CaLLie.ANN said...

I feel famous, kinda.
You're my favorite and rock the tongue ring, you bj-loving whore.

Firefly said...

I added the link to your name on the blog post, Chloe doll. :-)

Awww. Your favorite, Callie? Thank you. :-)

ChloƩ. said...

Well thanks :]