Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kisses for Now

hello darlings
I know how much you all love these quickies
care for another?
  • As you might have noticed, I changed my name. It is a step in a new direction. If it is the right direction, I don't know, but it will be interesting to find out.
  • I called my dog "whore" yesterday morning and she came running. I am not sure if I should be proud that she learned this on her own or to feel sorry for her because it means she might be retarded. I want to test my theory by calling her "refrigerator" but I don't want to kill my own buzz....by being a buzzkill.
  • I promised myself I would spend part of this summer reviewing notes from Fundamentals and Adult 1 and getting a head start on the reading for next semester but, honestly, I have not done anything. Classes start in 30 days. opps. No time like the present, right?
  • BritBrit straightened my hair for me yesterday afternoon and I can honestly say i am not feeling it. When I was younger, I wanted straight hair (a la Jennifer Aniston) instead of my waves. But now, I love my hair. It is wavy and slightly uncontrollable but it gives me a 'wild child' look that I think is kind of sexy.
  • A cuttlefish in no way looks like a vagina. I just want to put that out there because there seems to be some confusion on the subject...at least with the stoners I hang out with. I showed a girlfriend a picture of a cuttlefish and said "what is the first word that comes to mind when you see this?" I was looking for "cute" or "ugly" but no. She busted out with "vagina." Wow. This girl can vote now. Be scared.
  • I haven't seen my partner-in-crime for almost three weeks. It is seriously breaking my heart and I miss her so much. She has had some issues with her family come up and I am giving her some time and space to deal with them. Hopefully, things will settle down next week and we can get together.
  • God and I are back on speaking terms. It is nice. Like catching up with an old friend after not seeing each other in a while. I've missed that.

Until next time.
xoxox
Firefly Estelle

No comments: